Mama2Mama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» School
Why Why Why?? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:41 am by moms2littleloves

» Plans/traditions
Why Why Why?? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:38 am by moms2littleloves

» Mary Poppins!
Why Why Why?? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 pm by Guest

» The Waterhorse
Why Why Why?? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 pm by Guest

» Hello!!! I'm Iris
Why Why Why?? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 pm by Guest

» She rolled over
Why Why Why?? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am by moms2littleloves

» Too Early?
Why Why Why?? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:11 am by lovelymomee

» Any Plans yet?
Why Why Why?? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:09 am by lovelymomee

» How are our babies growing?
Why Why Why?? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:08 am by lovelymomee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Site E-Mail
Mama-2-Mama@hotmail.com

Admins
Rosie & Nicole
Affiliates
free forum

Why Why Why??

2 posters

Go down

Why Why Why?? Empty Why Why Why??

Post by moms2littleloves Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:34 pm

Why do we have to be so unhappy to make someone else happy? My hubby was up for a promotion and he didnt get it. Why bc his work is a piece of crap!! He has been there going on 17 years!!! Well he got home on friday at 425 and his work called him at 435 to tell him he didnt get it. Well I hated sitting right there by him knowing how upset he was. All he wants to do it provide for our family. I just hate seeing him so upset. So I ended up taking the baby with my out shopping instead of having him take care of both kids. Should I have done that bc now Im so stressed out I have not been out with out the kids since I have had Elan. Im going crazy. Im trying to keep my family sane but how can I do that if im not? Im loosing myself here. I feel bad that he didnt get it bc that affects our lives but what about me. Is that so bad to ask what about me???????? i try to make everyone happy but myself and then when I cant make them happy(like my soul mate Wink ) then that bothers me too bc Im not making me happy with having adult conversations with my friends and not getting me time.

Im sorry for venting I just feel so drained and lost......
moms2littleloves
moms2littleloves
M2M Lifetime Member
M2M Lifetime Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-12-03

http://www.familylobby.com/justthefourofus/default.asp

Back to top Go down

Why Why Why?? Empty Re: Why Why Why??

Post by lovelymomee Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:13 am

oh rosie, that is just a woman's nature. we are givers and once you become a mother unfortunately we just put everyone ahead of us. the happiness of everyone around us comes first and we come way way far in the back. have ya ever heard the saying "if the mama ain't happy, no one is happy"? I believe that. i would love to say that you have to put you first but i'm a mom and wife too and i know that will just never happen, i will never put me anywhere near first. but at least you need to make room for yourself on the list. in order to be a good wife, mother and keep your sanity you have to get some alone time. i know its hard, i still feel guilty everytime i go shopping or to have coffee with a friend, but i force myself into it, guilt and all. i'm sorry that brian didnt get his promotion and i know you hurt for him when he is sad, that is a given. but you are already last on your long list and you just put yourself even further down the list. if you are having a sad day or a hard day you dont have the option to give the kids to someone else, you have to pull yourself together and get through the day and bust your ass as a mom. so, brian, even in all his disappointment of not getting his promotion should have pulled himself together and made you go to the store without elan. sometimes jason has to force me to get away and brian needs to do the same for you because you are obviously not doing it on your own. i hope this helped you in some way!
lovelymomee
lovelymomee
M2M Lifetime Member
M2M Lifetime Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-03

http://angelfire.com/nv2/ethantyler/proudmommy.html

Back to top Go down

Why Why Why?? Empty Re: Why Why Why??

Post by moms2littleloves Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 am

You have helped me so much you dont even realize it! Thank you for the support
moms2littleloves